healthy nutrition this recipe will be especially helpful.
- 2 1/4 C of wheat flour + some more for kneading
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 1/3 C cold water
- 400 g potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- salt and pepper
- seasoning to taste
- Mix 2 1/4 C of wheat flour with 2 tsp. baking powder and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Add 1/2 C canola oil and 1/3 C cold water.
- Let cool in the fridge for two hours.
- Peel 400 g potatoes and cook them.
- Set aside. In a pan heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and add 1 onion and 1 garlic clove.
- Peel and grate 2 medium sized carrots, cut a bell pepper into small pieces and add to pan.
- Fry till smooth. Add salt and pepper. Mix the potatoes with the veggies, add oregano and basil. Let cool.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and divide into two pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Divide the filling into two parts and spread them on the dough pieces.
- Form two staffed pastries.
- Put in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Things You'll Need
- 1 pan
- 1 jar
- baking paper
- an oven
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Cook a Vegan Potato Cake. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.