- 1 cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch celtic sea salt
- With very low heat in a small saucepan, melt chocolate and grapeseed oil.
- Stir in the agave, vanilla, and the salt.
- Place the frosting in the freezer for fifteen minutes to chill and thicken.
- Remove from the freezer and whip the frosting with a hand mixer until it is thick and fluffy.
- Frost your cake, chocolate, cupcakes, brownies...
Things You'll Need
- Small saucepan
- Hand mixer
- How to Make Gluten Free Cheesecake Crust
- How to Make Gluten Free Brownies
- How to Bake Gluten Free Biscotti
- How to Make Gluten Free Shortbread
- How to Make Gluten Free Vegan Cookies
Sources and Citations
- Recipe shared with permission from Elana's Pantry.com
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make Vegan Chocolate Frosting. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.