In today's culture, vegetarian (or veggie) burgers have become more popular in fast food restaurants and markets. Other names with which veggie burgers are known as are the tofu and garden burger. If you love vegetables, but wish to have it in a burger style, it's really easy, fun, and healthy.
StepsWith Purchased Veggie Burger Patties
- Purchase hamburger buns.
- Purchase or make your patties. Cook the patties according to the package instructions or the recipe. If you want to have grilled vegetables as part of your burger, grill these at the same time. Some vegetable suggestions include onion, pepper slices, zucchini slices, fried potato-patties and/or eggplant.
- Finish the cooking and flip the burgers onto the buns.
- Add on the vegetables. You can also add cheese if you want. Include ketchup or some other sauce - salsa is a great addition. Add lettuce and a fresh tomato slice if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
VideoA video demonstration of making a veggie burger from scratch (variant recipe).
- If you don't like the taste of the Soy/Veggie burgers, marinate them in Red Wine Vinaigrette(or any other vinaigrette dressing) for about an hour before cooking.
- Children making this should be accompanied by an adult.
- How to Grill Fish
- How to Fry Cheese
- How to Be Vegetarian in Non Vegetarian Country
- How to Cook Vegetarian Chili
- How to Make a Vegetarian Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Make Spaghetti Vegetable Burger Pie
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Veggie Burger. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.